Sunday, April 8, 2012

Test Entry - Emma in her Element

Last trip we made to Encinitas (for Seth and Shane's sealing) I took this picture of Emma when she was snoozing outside.  Being home + perfect weather + hammock + not having to worry about work = the ultimate relaxation experience.




I've never posted anything on Emma's blog, so I'm using this as a test to see how it turns out.  Emma and I have talked about using this blog as a sort of timeline that we can publish into books at the end of each year, so this is my attempt at figuring it out so I can contribute.  Also this will prepare me for when I get a job with the Travel Channel in the future (probably as Emma's co-host) and I have to be flown around the world to write reviews on the different experiences during my travels.  Hey it never hurts to dream right?  Well they say practice makes perfect, so let the practice begin.

No comments: