Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Happiest Place On Earth!

For Christmas this year the Ahlstroms took us to DISNEYLAND!!!! The ENTIRE family packed up and caravaned over to the California coast... some took longer than others (stupid traffic) but we all met up for a few days at the happiest place on earth. It could not have been more fun. Anytime you have this team all together in one place you know it's going to be a blast. 
The whole gang! 

Outside of mi mamasita's favorite Disney spot, Club 33! Go KK! 

Getting into the holiday spirit with some of the most amazing Christmas decorations!! Gosh it was so beautiful! 

Goofy's kitchen... yum! 


Walking down Main St with my man and babygirl Kendyl

Sure we'll hang in Toon Town! 
It was such a fun trip and the GREATEST break from work. Amasita and Big Papi spoiled us rotten and made us all feel so special. Something I love about being an Ahlstrom is how much this family enjoys being together. Regardless of the circumstance, whether it's a home or at Disneyland, you get this group of people together and you're sure to leave with a better set of abs -- It's constant laughter and constant fun. I feel so lucky to be part of such a solid group of people who I love and look up too. Can't wait for many more fun times with such an amazing family. I love you guys! Oh yeah, and your brother is super hot... just sayin'.

No comments: