Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CaLOVEfornia

Before we headed up to mingle with the Mouse we stopped for a couple of days to visit mi familia. I worked on Thanksgiving but we headed over a day late and caught up with some of my brothers and sisters who were able to make it home for the holiday. It's a rarity to get all the Braziers under one roof at one time, which makes me sad, but it's a blast when you can catch up with the people who know and love you the most. There's something about family that just keeps you centered, balanced, and in good spirits. Every time I go home and walk into my parents house I'm reminded of how remarkable my gigantic family unit is. We have an artist in St Louis, a lawyer in San Diego, a doctor in training in LA, a journalist/free spirit in London, a perfect mother in Colombia, a crazy wannabe in AZ ;), a fashion designer in SD and two twins in Idaho. We may be far apart but I know these are my brothers and sisters, the people I chose to be with in this life. I love them. They have each contributed to my life and my character in some way. I admire them all and hope to be like each and every single one of them. Tim, Noah, Seth, Eliza, Christina, Beverly, Colton and Thomas -- I adore you all!

Good to see the twins, Barn and our boys Rocky and Boston. 
Love these baby brothers! It's sad how old they're getting... sweet pumpkins!

No comments: