Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Catching Up Item #1: HALLOWEEN!

Bball and I have had our share of Halloween extravaganzas but nothing compares to Halloween 2011. With just a few hours to go until our ward party we decided to get into the spirit... after a trip to Walgreens and 50 bucks later, I give you M and M:
Turns out kissing is a little more difficult when you're round.

Yep, this really happened.

Bball and I teach Sunday school and this is one of our Valiant 8s, Hayden. He thinks Harry Potter is life and I catch him almost every Sunday with something different up his sleeve. Literally. Sometimes a fake snake, rocks, a whole slew of rubber bands. One time Brad decided to flip him upside down and you wouldn't believe how many tiny treasures came out of that kid's pockets. 

Turns out you shouldn't let your friends dress-up and drive. We decided to head to Sunday dinner in our Halloween finest to spook up some laughs at Bball's mamasita's casa! It was so fun. 
Ready for my favorite Halloween joke?! Q: Why can't ghosts have babies?!... A: Because they have Hollow-weenies!!!!... too much? HAPPY HALLOWEEN!... nearly two months late.

No comments: