Seriously. I know every bride says it, but our wedding day rocked my world.
Perfect weather.
Perfect guests.
Hot groom.
=
Wedded bliss.
To everyone thinking about getting married in the temple -- wondering if it's worth all the hype, worth staying on the right track for -- from two people who had to work hard to get there, IT'S WORTH IT.
The most remarkable feeling in the world being sealed to each other in front of family, friends, and God.
That's where the bliss comes from. The temple.
Aside from being an incredibly spiritual experience, it was an absolute party which is just what Bball and I wanted. The reception was beautiful and we danced the entire night.
As for AFTER the reception... keep an eye out for the next post... ;)
WE freakin' DID IT!
My beautiful bridesmaids






1 comment:
Emma-
I think it was a fun p-arty as well!!!!! HOPE you had the time of your life in Figi!!!!!!
Love you btwo lots!!!!!!
-Kaitlyn Beagley
Post a Comment