Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's been awhile

Yikes! Sorry blog world -- all you millions of followers, I know you've been waiting with baited breath for the next Bball&ejeezy update. Mom, I apologize for the delay. Yes, you're the only one that really cares. Everyone else, whatevs, I don't have a cute pup for you to stare at or radical things happening in my life so this update is probably meaningless. Meow. Read on, friends!

We are days away from our six-month anni. You're probably expecting to hear, 'oh it's gone by so fast!' but honestly I can't believe we're only at six months... maybe it's because we've known each other for so long but it feels like we should be hitting our sixth year... which in all honesty we are, at least of knowing each other. Go team.

For knowing this crazy kid as long as I have I sure have learned a LOT in the past six months, mostly about myself tho -- selfish much? I've learned I can be a HUGE grumpypants, especially to the people I love most (namely, Bballbreezy). Most of which is spawned by a lack of sleep, thank you J.O.B., love you tho! I've learned I have to stop focusing so much on myself and turn to the man that I gave my life to and put him before my tired, grumpy self. He is number one and making him feel that is so important. Still learning. Him being super hot helps tho.

We are both just plugging away at our jobs. I adore my early mornings. My job inspires me every single day and there is nothing better than spending my time working towards something I am so passionate about. Feels so good to be investing my energy into a career I feel so excited about. Bball is killin' it with his job and learns something different every single day. So important.

This past weekend my homegirls came to tizzzown -- you know your friends are legit when they can go to a family bday party and rock it out the entire night with your in-laws they just met. We rented a mechanical bull for Amasita's bday bash and died laughing for three days straight over how amazing everyone looked on it. See for yourself:


We had such a great September. First... this guy got married:



And this girl came home for a visit, finally!!! 
Sure love my Tinybear and her sweet Colombian baybay, Nigey!

Little pumpkin found a killer Halloween costume while home in the states -- seriously die for this kid. My little pooh bear!

And some exciting news on the BRAZIER-sissy-front... but that's going to have wait until another post... or until it's officially confirmed... you never know with these chicas. Go KKQueens!

3 comments:

Traci said...

do share......

Unknown said...

yes do do! I am totally blog stalking you! :-)

Hutchinson's said...

My guess...engagement! I love and miss you! Can we please see each other soon? My child would really like to meet you when he is born. :)