Sunday, June 26, 2011

.:LoveHim:.

Random post.

Maybe I'm tired. Maybe I feel bad for being grumpy yesterday. Maybe I just realized how freakin' lucky I am. You decide.

All I know is I love my husband. I love him more than anything. I have loved him for so long now and sometimes it's hard to believe that he's REALLY mine. I wish I remembered that more frequently. There were nights spent away from each other in years past where I would lay in bed and dream that he was next to me. I adore that man. I wanted SO badly to be with him and to make our relationship REAL. Now that it is, I hope to always remember how hard we both worked to make it happen, to make our lives right, and to get ourselves in a place where we could be together forever. It was hard, but every day I realize it was beyond worth it. 

I love how kind he is, how absolutely hilarious he is, how fun he is, but most of all how he makes me feel in moments like this: alive and blessed.

Ok. Stepping off the sappy-soap-box... But I just LOVE HIM!

Literally sweeps me off my feet... on a daily basis.


1 comment:

Josh and Christina Tidwell said...

I love this post:) So sweet and yes you are very lucky! He is also lucky to have you EJB!