Alright, not the best update in the world because let's face it, the pics kinda stink -- however, my girl Tiny updated her blog and I told her I would follow suit. Here are some oldie pics of the Casa De AHLSTROM... all taken from an iphone so coloring is a bit crazy town... ALRIGHT, enough prefacing... check it!
![]() |
| Tile/Carpet combo! Apparently this carpet is just SO to-die-for that it's on back order for TWO weeks. Doubtful, but a great excuse from our provider -- nothing but the best! |
![]() |
| KITCHEN!!! Ok, I promise the colors are more WARM and COZY in real life. This is where Bball and I will reheat all our leftovers!! My favorite room is in the left corner of this pic -- our beautiful living room! |
![]() |
| TILE!!!! LOVE this stuff -- Bball is liking it more and more, might be a bit too yellow for his taste. But I'm in love with it, so pretty, and I love the brick layout. |
![]() |
| SURPRISE!!! Bball did the bathrooms all by himself. No, not the work, the decision making. Although I could totally picture him with his shirt off sweating it out as he demolishes the tile, lays down the concrete, smooths the edges... wait, what? |
![]() |
| Oh the dreaded chairs. Note to self: Painting black to white REQUIRES PRIMER, or else you will spend 6 hours on ONE chair. Awesome. |
No comments:
Post a Comment