We got some furniture in but not our bods. We will HOPEFULLY be moving in this weekend. I only say HOPEFULLY because we've said that we'd be moving in the past TWO weekends and I don't want to get my hopes up. It's been one project after the next but we're almost there. The furniture is in, and that's about it. WOO!
 |
| Kitchen - the vases up top are all from our wedding which I love. Fun to incorporate things that have meaning. |
 |
| The KNOBS are my fav - we scowered anthro for those pups |
 |
| Living room - not sure what to do with this yet... |
 |
| Family room - stuff isn't hung up yet and we're not sure what to do with all the stuff in there but at least it's in! |
1 comment:
dizz- it looks so great! when az cools down i totally want to come see you guys!
Post a Comment